Hey friends! I’m Emma Highfill, and I live here in Topeka, KS. Most days you can find me sipping on a fine cup of coffee while snuggled up on the couch with my mystery mutt Sis. People refer to me as creative and quirky, and I'm often compared to Jess from the show New Girl (much to my chagrin).
Serving those who are authentic and fun-loving, I photograph life-changing moments for others, allowing them to relive the days that changed the trajectory of their lives. When I’m not busy shooting and editing, you can catch me making watercolor artwork, thrifting around town, or having long conversations on some coffee shop patio.
Because I can’t help but overshare, here are five things you might not know about me:
1. The Enneagram is something I'm obsessed with right now. I'm a 9 with a 1 wing, and so curious about yours!
2. Alaska was my home for a year, and I find myself talking about it all the time. Those mountains, man!
3. Hosting dinner parties is one of my favorite ways to love others. The more candles the better!
4. Gardening brings me joy, and I love scoring mini roses on clearance to add to my balcony garden.
5. Kansas is where I was born & raised, and as the granddaughter of a wheat farmer, it's a wonder I don't own ruby slippers!
Goodness, I just talked a lot. I say it's your turn! Let’s connect!